There are many reasons why you might need to use a VPN to protect your network security. Here are just a few:
1. To keep your data safe from hackers. When you connect to the internet, your data is vulnerable to attack from hackers. By using a VPN, you can encrypt your data so that it is unreadable to anyone who tries to access it.
2. To keep your online activity private. If you use a VPN, your internet service provider (ISP) will not be able to see what you are doing online. This is important if you want to keep your online activity private, such as when you are using a public Wi-Fi network.
3. To access blocked websites. In some countries, the government blocks access to certain websites. If you use a VPN, you can bypass these restrictions and access any website you want.
4. To improve your online gaming experience. If you play online games, using a VPN can help you get a better connection and reduce lag.
5. To protect your devices from malware. When you connect to the internet, your devices are vulnerable to malware. By using a VPN, you can browse the internet safely without having to worry about your devices getting infected.